Job offers within EACH
Position – Policy Adviser, Capital Markets
Job opening – Policy Adviser, Capital Markets – January 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your profile as a government affairs professional in the capital market industry in one of the global centres of public policy? This is your chance.
- Coordinate the work of the EACH Policy Committee, working with its Chair and Vice-Chairs to prepare discussions and follow-up actions; Coordination of other Committees/Working Groups also possible.
- Analyse, monitor and react to EU/international legislative and non-legislative initiatives affecting the CCP industry;
- Attend relevant meetings, conferences and events and report back to Members;
- Efficiently deal with the requests of Members;
- Use social media to support the communication of EACH positions;
- The position is based in Brussels.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and analytical candidate eager to learn, make progress and use all her/his potential towards the vision of the association;
- Experienced in the European and/or global financial services government affairs sector, post-trading in particular (CCP-related experience is an asset);
- Great team spirit that allows her/him to work conformably in a small but dynamic team that makes a real difference;
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail that allow her/him to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allows her/him to build a relevant network in the industry;
- Strong proven drafting and public speaking skills;
- Excellent command of Word and PowerPoint skills; Command of Excel and WordPress is an asset;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; other EU languages are an asset;
- Two to Four years’ experience in a similar position.
- University degree
- Three months full-time contract to be converted into a permanent contract if the candidate is successful;
- Attractive compensation package including salary and meal vouchers. Pension scheme and medical insurance to follow with permanent contract;
- Possibility to be part and shape the future of a key financial services industry;
- Small but dynamic team where individuals have a high potential to develop themselves;
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job to email@example.com. Submissions are welcome until Friday 1st February 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.