Job offers within EACH
Position – Internship/Trainee, Risk Management
Job opening –Internship/trainee opportunity – Risk Management policy – January 2020
Are you looking for an internship opportunity on Risk Management policy issues in the capital market industry in one of the global centres of public policy? This could be your chance
- Main functions
- Support in the coordination of the EACH Risk Committee activities
- Legislative monitoring of relevant risk-related matters
- Updating the CCP public quantitative disclosure database and working with data to support the EACH work
- Preparation of background notes, briefings and reports.
- General organisational and administrative support.
- Support to the team, including in the organisation of high-level events.
- Relevant master’s degree in economics, finance, business or in the process of obtaining such a degree.
- A strong analytical ability, numeracy, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in a relevant area will be considered as an advantage.
- The ability to assimilate large quantities of information, work independently and take initiative while also being a team player.
- An organized and structured mind to deal with large quantities of work and strict deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and analytical candidate eager to learn, make progress.
- Experienced in the European and/or global financial services government affairs sector, post-trading in particular is an asset;
- Great team spirit that allows her/him to work conformably in a small but dynamic team that makes a real difference;
- Excellent command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Command of WordPress is an asset;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; other EU languages are an asset;
- Opportunity to gain experience in an important sector of the financial services industry and to work closely with risk management experts.
- Small but dynamic team where individuals have a high potential to develop themselves;
- The internship contract shall be made under Belgian law.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job to email@example.com. Submissions are welcome until Wednesday 15th January 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.